We Guarantee Our Dentistry.
We are proud of the dentistry we do.
We strive for perfection and satisfaction which is why we guarantee our work.
Our warranty is as follows:
Composite Fillings: 2 year warranty for breakage, sensitivity, or decay to replace the filling at no cost to the patient. If the filling has broken and a crown is needed then you will be credited the cost of the filling toward the crown.
Crown or Bridge: 3 year warranty for breakage of the porcelain, or an open margin that is leaking and /or recurrent decay. We will replace the crown at no cost to the patient. If a core build-up is needed before doing the new crown because of decay, the core build-up will be discounted by 50% during that 3 year period.
Sealants: 3 year warranty for a sealant that pops off. Sealants do wear. If a sealant wears there is no charge to add the coating to the warn area for the life of the sealant.
Root Canals: 2 year warranty if a Root Canal done in our office fails. We will refer you to a specialist to correct the root canal. We will cover the procedure at the specialist office. It is not common for a root canal to fail but there is a possibility. Teeth that have root canals become more brittle, we always recommend putting a crown on the tooth especially posterior teeth. If it is an anterior tooth sometimes it is not as necessary to crown the tooth. .
In order for us to guarantee our Dentistry, all Warranties are Null and Void unless this is not followed:
- You must keep your prescribed regular continuing dental health and wellness Hygiene visit with no appointment varying for more than 30 days off our recommended schedule.
- Maintain your account in good standing.
- X-rays taken at least once every 12 months.
- You must maintain a high standard of home dental care such as brushing 2 times a day and flossing daily.
- If a Night Guard is recommended, you must obtain one.
- If a periodontal procedure(s) are recommended you must have the procedure(s) completed.
- Once you have a Root Canal, you must do the recommended final restoration.